Saturday, March 21, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

On the heels of that intriguing and heartfelt post on women's issues and feminism, I have a question to ask you:  What pink shoes should I wear to my wedding?

Keep a few things in mind. I don't wear heels, pretty much ever. I sort of hate everything they stand for (no pun intended) -- as in, why can't I just wear comfortable shoes? Well I could, but I would prefer not to be a head shorter then Jeff on our wedding day. But keep in mind whilst choosing: which shoe would be the most comfortable for a long time? Two of them are short or no heel, but they obviously aren't as stylish. Price isn't really an issue as these are all in about the same range.

Style vs. comfort: Round 1467.





Thoughts?

By the way, this is the purse I chose (might as well cram all this girly-ness into one post). It wasn't one of my original five options, but I went into the Coach store the other day I tried a few on, and I just thought this one was so cute!


5 comments:

jessica maria said...

That purse is so cute!!

I would say the last heel is really cute, because it's short, but because it has no back, it might be kind of "flappy" when dancing and stuff, ya know?

Otherwise the 2nd one!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

the 2nd pair for sure. no doubts about that.

katieooooo said...

2 for the aisle
4 for the reception
you know you won't want to walk in 2 for more then.... hmm 7 minutes. the other two are ugly- WARNING: DO NOT CONSIDER!!

katieooooo said...

although you'll be most comfortable in 3, you will also be shunned

Cowesett Construction Company said...

#1 looks exactly like manolo's