Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You know why...

Crunch time, baby.

It's weird, I hit the two month mark back in May, and that's when the anxiety really took over. That's when the "I can't wait for this to be OVER!" began. Well, then came the bachelorette, the shower and now we're four days away and I'm feeling like, wow, this IS almost over. The stress is lifting, mostly because the weather forecast, the last unknown, is looking great. Humid, but great. My mood was rainy last week, but now I'm partly sunny!

My family is all arriving this week, the budget turned out to be completely on point, I've met with all the vendors, and now everyone is just eagerly awaiting the weekend. Here's the plan.

Friday: Drive down to RI in the morning. Stop at the Providence Place Mall to get my ring cleaned, pick up bridesmaid Meg at the train station, stop at the tux shop and then head down to Newport. Meet for the rehearsal around 1, then the girls go for mani-pedis. Then rehearsal dinner/welcome party at 6 p.m. I can't wait to start seeing all the guests then!!!

Saturday: Up not too early. Hair/makeup appointments around 1. Back for pictures starting at 3:30. Around 5 head over to reception venue. Six oclock get married. Then, party.

Sunday: Mom hosting a day after brunch for out of town guests. Go back to Boston with Meg and Troy... catch our flight to London!

Monday - Thursday: London.

Thursday- Friday: Chipping Camden.

Saturday: Liverpool.

Monday-Tuesday: Edinburgh. Fly home.

Then Paul McCartney when we get back!

I know I didn't get a chance to write too much about the shower but you can check out my album on facebook. Needless to say it was awesome, and I have the best bridesmaids in the world. 

Not sure if I'll make it back to the blogosphere for a bit, but I plan on giving you the full recap when I get back!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

Allison said...

I am so so so excited for you.I've been thinking about you lately and I wish you the best. I really hope you have the best day ever!