Thursday, December 25, 2008

Haulin' Housey

I should just say, right up front, that I am very lucky.

I have amazing family, family-to-be and the most amazing upbeat fiance that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with. He keeps me going.

Now with all that mushy stuff out of the way ... 

Look at all the stuff I got!!!

Let's see if we can get it all... I'll go rightish to left.


Memory foam pillow (Jeff) ...  Six in one suitcase (my Aunt J) ... Reed diffuser (mom) ... Obama 'Hope' shirt (Jeff)* ... ESPN ornament (Jeff) ... towels (mom)... Winter hat (Jeff)... pajama pants (Jeff) ... Red Sox pajama pants (Jeff) .... Earmuffs (Jeff) ... wireless mouse (my brother Mike) ... Cookbook (mom) ... Toothbrush (mom)... Christmas coupons (Jeff)** ... Christmas card (Jeff)... M&Ms (Jeff) ... Camera case and Camera (Jeff) ... Paul Pierce jersey *** (Jeff) ... Laptop rester (Mom) ... Garlic Press and Peeler (mom) ... 'The Office' calendar (Mom) ... Coat hangar 'E' (my aunt J)... Gift certificate for 5 personal training sessions at my gym **** (Mom)... Baseball cards (Jeff) ... Mobil giftcard (Jeff's parents) ... Card and check (Grandpa)... Wall-E (Jeff) ... Coldplay CD (Jeff) ... Extras Christmas special (Jeff)... Celtics championship DVD (Jeff) .. 30 Rock second season (Jeff's parents) ... Saved by the Bell ***** (my brother Mike) ... 'Emily' apron (Mom)... Chipotle mustard (Jeff)... Chili's giftcard (mom) ... Dunkin Donuts Giftcard (Mike)... Starbucks giftcard (mom)... Wall-E Ornament (Jeff)... Notepad (Mom) ... Yoga mat (Jeff)... Penguin stuffy (Jeff) ... and some socks, from my mom and Jeff, which got cut off (there are like six pairs)

Phew!

*So excited Jeff got me the Obama shirt. I'd seen it, but never around, then asked Sabrina about hers and she said she got it in Cali. Searched online ... nothing. So glad Jeff got it!
** The Christmas coupons say things like "You get control of the remote tonight" and "Redeem for one free back rub"... I'll let you know if Jeff keeps up on that.
***Paul Pierce jersey! After Green 17, I had been searching for an upgrade on my Paul Pierce t-shirt. I wanted a jersey, but all they had for women/children were Garnett jerseys. I wanted Pierce!
****Wow, I am so excited/scared for the personal training sessions. They are just what I need to kick-start the post-holiday plunge! Thanks mom!
*****Well, my brother outdid himself. One year, it was Grumpier Old Men. Now, seasons 3-4 of Saved by the Bell. I NEVER know what my brother will give me, but I'm always laughing when I get it ... in a good way.

Yah, I know I'm spoiled.

Back later with more.

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

AWESOME!!! Soooo cool....Saved by the Bell FTW! hahaha, and the pics from your last post are great, too!

Sorry you had to work Christmas Eve!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

congrats on the obama shirt! and merry christmas too!