Monday, May 4, 2009

You can find me at Ted's

Before I recap the weekend (if I ever get around to it) wanted to share some fun you tube vids.

First is another clip from Britain's Got Talent. I'm not sure the world has time to get hyped about another feel-good story from this season, but I thought this guy was amazing -- tears. (PS -- I'm totally loving this Les Mis music!)

Ahhh, booo, I can't embed: Here's the link.... 

Second, a lot of my evening yesterday including hard laughs -- and two minutes worth came from this video. We were at Andrew's birthday dinner at his house and Steve, his bandmate, was telling us about a contest he had entered. Now, this isn't the first time he's entered a contest -- he won a jingle competition for Bernie and Phyll's earlier this year and won a car. But this jingle -- for Ted's Montana Grill -- really blew that one out of the water. Can't believe the video that got first beat this out. No worries though, Steve got second: a free trip to Montana.  (Note: the fake southern accent and the hat from iParty).


1 comment:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

ONLY steve. seriously. what is wrong with him hahahahahahaahah

he totally rocks. one of my favorite people ever.