Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nothing's gonna ever keep you down.

I'm sorry. I've been lame. Why is it when you're sick it takes days to get back into your rhythm once you do feel better? Sick for a week and I'm so behind. Jeff and I haven't planned a dinner in so long, no date nights and thusly, no blogging. (Silver lining: that whole not eating while I was sick thing caused me to lose almost three pounds. Awesome?)

So anyways, blogs upcoming. We rented a bunch of movies during my sickness and we also managed to drag my carcass to see 'The Hangover' so I'll be sharing on those soon. I'd like to shout out to Jeff who was awesome during said sickness (my first illness in a couple of years) who got me food (that which I managed to choke down), medicine (at 7 a.m.) and brought me home flowers. And he let me use his blanket. He's the best. 

Oh, and I'm getting married in 44 days. Say what? 

No comments: