Monday, August 18, 2008

I won!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging in recent days, but I wanted to make sure the contest graphic was at the top of my blog (yes, I know there's probably a way I could have set that, but oh well...)

Either way... it worked.... I won!!!! Now, not only will I be having a blast at Running of the Brides with Team Werschaible (Me, My mom, Katie, Sarah, Meg, Katie's Mom, Jan and Bev) I will be able to leave the checkbook at home!

This makes something I was already looking forward to even more fun. My mom flies in on Thursday and we'll be up at 3 a.m. on Friday morning to go wait in line. I'm so stoked. 

I'll be giving you all the blow-by-blow when I get back on Friday (after a nap). Thanks for any of you who voted for me!!

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

congrats!

Allison said...

I'm excited that you won!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures finding "the" dress!!