Monday, September 29, 2008

Engagement pics!

So like I said last week, I was so excited to take these pictures. I feel like the engagement pictures lead to the Save the Dates which inch us closer and closer to the wedding!

Plus who wouldn't be excited to take some pictures with their fiance with a fantastic professional photographer?

Well... it was going to rain. We knew this. I knew this. The photographer said, "Can you come next week?" I really didn't want to. Jeff had gotten a haircut, I was having a good face week, I wanted to take the darn things. 

We drove into Boston midday on Friday in the pouring rain, took the T in the pouring rain. (Side note: when we got to the T, it was rolling in and we sprinted down the stairs. Jeff gets there a few steps before me, runs in and the doors close. He abandoned me!) When we got to the library our jeans were soaked, but I was determined to make the most of it. I really wanted to get these done :)

The photographer, the lovely Agnieszka Wormus, warned us that the photos might not come out great because of the bad lighting. Well, she was wrong! They came out fantastic and I am so, so happy with them!

It was a little awkward taking pics in a public place, and kissing in half of them, but I didn't really care :)

Most of you who read this have probably seen all of these, on facebook, chattybrides, the knot, google reader, the moon, etc ... but I'll post them again anyway.

I love this one because it's one of the few where you can see Jeff's beautiful face (even if I am squishing his eye with my melon head!

Jeff loves to dip. I just love dip.

Jeff says he actually fell asleep on my face in this one. 

This is one of my favorites. I love Jeff's face!

Another one of my favorites! I remember her saying, "Ohhh, that's a good one," after this pic was taken.

This was the photographer's idea. No we did not bring the pear on our own and no, we don't normally kiss while holding fruit.

This is hands down my favorite. 

My ring! Finally a good shot!!

So handsome :)

I insisted Jeff buy new shoes for this photo shoot, and I bought heels I don't know if I'll wear again, but it was worth it for this shot! 


Obviously, a great shot. She did such a fantastic job. These are just the 'teasers,' I can't wait to see the rest! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

your pics turned out AMAZING!!!! wow! i don't think jesse and i are even doing engagement pictures. just some photobooth pics for our save the dates.

i love love love the one of you two sitting down. gorgeous! EEEE! SO EXCITING FOR YOU!!

Emily said...

You should take them, they're fun. Do you have your photographer?