Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's not hard to make me happy

So here I am, getting hungry for dinner, craving what I always crave:  Qdoba. (well, guacamole really.)

And I'm thinking ... I wonder if I can get Jeff to go for me?

Well first thing's first, I'm gonna have to call and sweet talk him. After all, we had a little tiff this afternoon (Him: Changing my insurance is a major pain. Me: That's life.)

It's 4:45, and I know he's on his way home, and I know this will take extra work since he seemed upset with me ... and I call him and ask if he's still mad, and he says:

"Well, no, but I am going to be late coming home today. I'm going to Qdoba to pick up dinner."

Not only is he the love of my life, he reads my mind. And he knows the way to my heart (and to apologize for taking out his frustration on me) is paved with avocados.

I know this isn't an exciting story for anyone but me, but I love my guy :)