Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Get rid of 'em


Can I just say how excited I am for the new series of the Ricky Gervais Podcast? In case you haven't heard about them, or read here about how much I love them, you should know that it's the most downloaded Podcast of all time, and it's the funniest thing -- Ever. In the World. Of all time. 

You can find them on iTunes and I think you can get 10 hours or so for $15. It's so worth it. I started listening to it when I was working at Upper Deck in California (for a month). I was writing copy for hockey cards (shoot me) and I started listening to this. I was cracking up all the time, and my co-worker Kirk, would peek over his cubicle to look at me, confused. 

They've been sort of doing them randomly for the last 2 1/2 years, but claim this series (starting September 16) is the last. 

The show involves Ricky Gervais (star of the Office and Extras), his partner (not in that way) Steve Merchant, and Karl Pilkington, their idiot producer. The show basically involves Steve and Ricky prodding Karl to say something stupid, and he obliges, none the wiser. The YouTube clip above is from season 3, where Karl started writing poetry. 

He hates Jellyfish. Get rid of 'em.

No comments: