Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Standing in the rain, the rain, the rain

We're willing off the rain this weekend for two reasons:

1. Engagement pictures! Super excited for them. Jeff and I are going into Boston to take pictures in Cambridge, at the Boston Public Library and maybe the public garden. I love my photog (abrilliantphoto.blogspot.com) and I think she'll do a fab job. 

Official outfit: Black tight-fitting gap v-neck sweater, new gap dark blue jeans, pink-wedge heels I would never wear on a normal basis, and a pink headband, just because. Jeff is in new jeans, new sneaks (THANK GOD!!!!) and a new white polo. We're not the most photogenic people but I'm optimistic we'll get some good shots!

2. My friend Steph's wedding is this weekend on the Cape and I'm hoping she doesn't get rained out. Plus I don't have to work until 6 on Sunday so I was hoping Jeff and I could hang out in the early afternoon on the Cape since we're staying over.

****
Also, I'd like to say I've been listening to demos of the new Monty Are I stuff, courtesy of Andrew. I am so excited they're back in the studio and I have really, really high hopes for their new album!

I have told Andrew however, that there are no options for him to miss my wedding due to a tour date. July 25 is off limits, especially since he's part of the ceremony and a huge part of my life. Sorry, guys.

1 comment:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

WHAT DID ANDREW SAY TO THAT?

steve is coming to my wedding so hopefully they won't be on tour!

I am not inviting andrew since i know he'll be at his bestie's wedding ;)

i bet the demos are awesome. i heard some demo demos haha like 10 months ago and they were wild.

ill cross my fingers for no rain. have fun with ur pics!