Friday, September 12, 2008

Flying by

So if you discount a brief ::cough:: respite taken between year 1 and year 2 ... today would be Jeff and I's five year anniversary. He told me last night he could probably stand me for another five years ... maybe four.

At this point in a relationship there are really no surprises, so it just comes down to someone you like to spend your time with. I'm still happy to see him come home from work, happy to go out to dinner with him, love going to movies together ... and still can't wait to be his wife.

So, Emily and Jeff, a retrospective (this would be more complete if I had more pics from the beginning on my computer!)

After the ::cough:: respite, we took a trip to Block Island in July 2005. It was amazing and the beginning of Emily and Jeff, the sequel, that is MUCH better than the original. :)

At a Tom Petty concert in 2005.
On my 22st birthday in October 2005!!!

At a Patriots-Bills game in 2005.

In March 2006, I bought two tickets for Jeff and I to visit California (as a Christmas present), to see if we wanted to move there. 

While we were there, we visited Sea World.


Well, we decided to move to California in May 2006, and on the way there, we stopped for an Indians game on Memorial Day.

We also stopped in Denver, to visit my friend Sarah (and have a giant margarita apparently).

Moved in to San Diego, I told Jeff, "There's this place here, called La Jolla, it's supposed to be beautiful." It was!!!

At Ocean Beach in February 2007, when Justin came to visit.

On Valentine's Day 2007, Jeff and I being goons.

For his 24th birthday in Feb. 2007, I scheduled a trip to Arizona for Jeff's first spring training experience!

In September 2007, Jeff and I went to this awesome hotel/spa in Palm Springs. It was so relaxing.

On May 25, 2008. Moments after Jeff proposed. In NYC.

In June 2008 at my cousin's wedding on Block Island. Where it all began?

That was a lot of pics, but I don't get sick of them. I can't wait to take more in more places around the country/world with him :)

3 comments:

jessica maria said...

aw, what a sweet retrospective :) congrats on five years!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when you two were just wee little lads. Now you're all grown up.

Ms.Osediacz said...

holy cheese batman