Friday, October 17, 2008

From today's ridiculous comparisons file.

Found this in the Boston Herald today, in the letters to the editor. I'm 99.9% sure she's completely serious.

"Sarah Palin is like Elle Woods in “Legally Blonde” (Oct. 16). She didn’t set out to change the world. She studied hard to learn about the job she wanted. If life is about showing up, she was there.

Sadly, Sarah faced the same challenges as Elle. People couldn’t see past who she used to be. Why are people so quick to sit in the back of the class and criticize the people who try? Why have we let these people form the basis of our views? Yes, Tina Fey, I mean you.

Sarah is proof that anyone can become president. I can’t say she is completely prepared, but she can learn. She’s the character you cheer for at the end of the movie."

Barbara Daley, Tewksbury"

I don't think I need to elaborate much on this, but I sure am hopeful this person is a registered voter! (note heavy sarcasm).

No comments: