Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photos that crack me up...

So this picture (taken roughly... June 2001) was outside my friend Andrew's house before the senior prom. From left to right: Andrew (do you think I can convince him to cut his hair like that again -- Andrew I loved your preppy hair ;), Miss Rhodey Girl Tests (sabrina), Santino, Me, Some dude, Tricia, Sarah (who put these photos up on facebook), Paul, Megan and Ian. I've kept track of most of these people through facebook and the internet... but can someone tell me what's up with Tricia? If you're out there girl I'm curious what you're up to!

Just the girls... minus Sabrina, plus Julie. DidImentionIwasPromQueen?

Yeah, it never gets old.

The main thing I think when I look at this pic is... can I please be that size again? This is the goal. 277 days left to make it happen.... 

3 comments:

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

omg this pic is hilarious.

i remember my mom and i got into a fight that day bc i didn't try on that dress before wearing it (was more concerned about my OWN prom) and she was mad bc i didn't have a good strapless bra for it.

so i cried and ruined my makeup that she had jsut done for me and i left in a huff.

OH! and andrew and i had just broken up i think.

weird the memories we remember!

jessica maria said...

OMG !

I totally forgot Andrew + Sabrina dated. WEIRD.

Okay, also, you were prom queen?!?! Amazing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Emily said...

@Sabrina -- I really liked that dress... it was so unique! I think you guys were still together, but I remember he didn't go to your prom... but I don't remember why...

@Jessica -- yeah, that's how I know Sabrina! Oh yeah, Santino and I were prom king and queen, not really a popularity contest, more that we were like the class couple... Thanks for the bday wishes!