Friday, July 25, 2008

His answer.

Memba when I asked if Jeff was excited as me for our negative one year anniversary (as Sabrina so eloquently put it.) Well, when he got home I rushed him back out the door (I was hungry!) and as I walked to the car, I imitated my walk down the aisle. He told me to, "Just get in the car." Whatever, he's a guy right?

Then he told me to open the glove compartment... 


(It says, Woman: "It says here that today's hottest trend is lugging around an oversized vintage bag." Man: "Then I must really be in style." The "We will get there" is Jeff.)

You can read this, except for the part I've blurred (hey, some stuff is just for us.)

So of course I immediately teared up a little and asked him, "How long have you been planning this, like a month?"

After Red Robin (all jokes until the food comes, then its nom-nom time), then a trip to Borders (me: Wedding Magazines, him: music section), and of course ice cream, we headed home where I tried to get him to Photobooth with me. This is seriously the best pic we got:


Some others:

And back when I first tried to get him to Photobooth back in the day...

So, yeah, I'd say he is pretty excited to marry me. :)

2 comments:

jessica maria said...

so ridiculously cute! :):):):)

RhodeyGirl/Sabrina said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! LOVE IT!