Sunday, July 13, 2008

OK a few more

I can't resist, they're so bad ... 


This one is actually already in my mother's closet ... left over from when she played "Mustafa" in a Summerville stage production of "The Lion King."

I didn't know the "four layers" I would be dealing with would be the four hanging beneath my mother's waist. Do you think we can have one red velvet layer, and one in lemon?


From the Mother of the Bride: Comic Book Collection. This one inspired by Mrs. Spiderman 3.

Warning: if my mom tries to give you an apple wearing this dress during my wedding, don't take it!

With this one, my mom can alleviate my concerns about seagulls disturbing our ceremony.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for the updated list!! lol The sox are actually playing the angels on sunday when we get there, but it doesnt look like it would be worth it to show up for 2 or 3 innings.